- Remains (Bodies) between 400 - 500 lbs is an additional $200 - Remains (Bodies) between 500 - 600 lbs is an additional $300 - Cremains Shipping and Handling is an additional $100
- Removal and transfer to crematory (within 25 miles)
- Basic services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Securing all Permits and Cremation Fees
- Cardboard Cremation Container and Temporary Plastic Urn
- Refrigeration and Storage of Unembalmed Remains
- Includes weight up to 400 lbs
- One (1) Certified Death Certificate
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW:
1. Notify the Hospital, Hospice or Nursing Facility to call Funeral Home (937) 322-8520 once your loved one has passed. (This information can be provided to Facility Institution before or after.) We do not need any paperwork in order to pick up your loved one, just verbal authorization from the Next of Kin or Person in Charge.
2. Before or after your loved one passes, please print the forms below, fill them out by hand and fax, email or deliver in person to our office at 527 South Center Street, Springfield, Ohio 45506. (You may also take a picture of the forms with your smart phone.)
3. If you do not have access to these forms, you may make an appointment with our Licensed Funeral Directors to finalize arrangements.
4. Payment may be made at the Funeral Home in the form of cash, cashier's check, money order, or any major credit card.